Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's A Random Thursday!

wow, it's thursday!
the weekend is getting here, slowly but surely.
i have thought and thought about what to post today...
actually i was awake in the middle
of the night visiting my good friend insomnia :(
& thinking about what to post today, kept running thru my head.
well i decided to just go with randomness.
i mean, who doesn't love random?!
so to start...
i am participating in these great blog hops today! 



The Two Savvy Sisters






i have already found some new great blogs
and hopefully visitors will like this one as well.

now, a few items from my wishlist.
there's nothing wrong with wishing is there?

oh how i would loveee to have a pink apple :) 

 this beauty would be nice too, canon rebel!

i luv fisheye pictures...maybe one day i'll get a fish eye lens.


okay....enough wishing already.
if you have any of this products, let me know how you like them :)

currently, im trying to talk michael into going to
dollywood splash country!
it's a wonderful water park & it's been stinkin' hot here lately!
when school starts back, i know that i will have zero time
so i think we should have some fun til' then.
i looked at disney tickets yesterday,
for a trip we are thinking about taking in december
&  wowee they are pretty steep! 
but it would be greatt fun!
if you can't tell i luv theme parks
& so does michael, so it usually take 
much to talk him into it!

have a blessed thursday! 
& i'll leave ya with this

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by - I'm following you back! And I LOVE my rebel. My hubby bought it for my birthday last year :) Are you in TN? We were at my mother in law's wedding in Gatlinburg in early June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I hope that I can get one for Christmas maybe :) & yes I'm in TN. I love to go to Gatlinburg, it's a lot of fun. I'm about an hour and a half away from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Apple's not pink, but I love it anyway. I dabble in graphic design on the side, so it's awesome for that. I also have a Canon Rebel T2i, and I can't really even handle the thought of going back to my point & shoot, even when it's a pain to carry the DSLR. It just makes such a difference!

    I've only been to Splash Country once (for shame, living in Knoxville!), but I LOVED it. Dollywood at Christmas time is my favorite, though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower from Thursday's Friend and Giveaways.
    I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
    I have fun giveaways going on now, including one for a $100 Swimsuitsforall.com GC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm coming over from BUZZ on by Thursday. I just signed myself up on your list of followers.

    Take care,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am new follower from Thursday's Friends. I look forward to reading more of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the Canon Rebel EOS... I got it for Christmas this past year, and I am in love with it. I have always been a die-hard Canon fan(last 4 cameras have all been Canon), but this is a whole new adventure! My sister has the MacBook Air and she is addicted to it! Here's hoping that one day you can have both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I am a new follower from 22yr old housewife. I love your blog! I look forward to reading more! I hope you will visit and follow me too! Have a wonderful Friday! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. I am a new follower from Friendly Friday Follow. Your blog is great. I will be back. I love finding other Christ followers here! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am following you right back! I have a silver Apple...husband hand me down....pink would be awesome! And my husband has a fish eye lens.....how funny! Have a great weekend!

    terelauritsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet blog you have!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by The House on the Corner. I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I'm your newest Friday Follower!

    Come visit me at mom-et-al.com

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete