Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summertime=Blogtime!

Ahh!!! Has it really been since January since I've written?! Gosh, time has just swept away. 

Stick with me as I try to catch you up....
         First of all WE GOT MARRIED, as I'm sure most of you already know :) I plan to write an entry just on that. It happened to be amazing. Living the newlywed life is great as well. We are enjoying things soo much!(Picture by Amy Lou, sixtybphotography.com)


          Next I PASSED my first semester of TTU SON (school of nursing)! I have never felt more relieved in my life! It is soo true, if God brings you to it, He will bring you thru it. He sent me some wonderful classmates who I help me so much. I am very thankful for my great friend Dreama, who laughed, cried and worried with me the whole time. 


        Hmm...what else? Well we are all moved in and STILL trying to get things in order, but it takes time. Everyday I think of more things to be done, but truth hardly have free time. Dad had his surgery and PRAISE GOD, things went well. He is healing nicely and we are soo thankful.  I just have to show you this great picture of my Dad at the the wedding, he is amazing to me, both my parents are. 
Wow, God is good. We have been in Revival this week and honestly I can't praise Him enough for all He has done for me.  In the last 6 months I feel like I have had to lean on Him for everything and He has never let me down. 

So, as far as Summer goes, we seriously have stuff happening every day it seems. I am home working and trying to relax a little before Round 2 of SON comes around and Michael, of course is working everyday. Every weekend is filled with new adventures it seems. We recently got a motorcycle we ride everywhere when the weather is nice. I kinda love it! I love Summertime sooo much. We are busy, but it's great! Camping, sunshine, mowing, four-wheelers, motorcycles, reunions....the list is endless. 

I promise to try and keep this up this Summer so stay-tuned for some great stories!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment