Friday, July 8, 2011

Who else loves instagram?!

i know im not the only one...
in case you don't know-
instagram is a super awesome
iphone app.
it takes your camera photos
and makes them prettiful :)



see?
i was super stoked to stumble 
upon an awesome link party
involving my new obsession favorite app.
insert insta-friday here

”life
so....it's friday and here
are my awesome 
instagram photos for the week!
(by the way...since my camera is broken
i have been using my little iphone camera a lot more
and i actually do like it! )

made this for my nephew's
3rd birthday party
birthday boy above
and big brother andrew below

me on sunday before church

me and michael

michael at the fireworks

and finally...


8 comments:

  1. Love instagram!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, i'm kinda addicted to instagram. ok, like REALLY addicted. find me! amy_agoodlife

    also, i host a linky every saturday called "weekday recap - in iphone pics"

    you should link up this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instagram is by far my favorite app! I love the awesome things it does to pics!

    Loving the sign you made for your nephew! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good article. I absolutely love this site. Keep writing!


    my blog post: marketing your business

    ReplyDelete
  5. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this
    onto a co-worker who has been conducting a little research on this.
    And he in fact bought me breakfast because I stumbled upon it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!

    ! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this topic here on your
    blog.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - get followers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this post is nice, my younger sister is analyzing these things,
    so I am going to inform her.

    Also visit my site - get followers for instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article, exactly what I was looking for.


    Here is my blog - get followers
    My website :: get followers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This website certainly has all the information I needed about
    this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Look into my web blog; Ohio Moving

    ReplyDelete