today's post is not about anything new really...
just some random ramblings.
can i do that now and again?
of course i can!
soo as you may or may not know,
i started a new job for the summer as a nurse extern.
it is going really well actually
and i feel like i am learning a lot and i love it!
the first few days i wondered what i had gotten myself into
but now i really am enjoying it.
the more i am there,
the better i feel about it.
to sum it up:
at least i hope so...
oh yeah 12 hour days leave little blogging time!
also i want to say that i hope you all had an
awesome father's day!
i spent some time with my dad and father-in-law
and it was pretty good.
we really didnt do anything special
but yesterday i was sitting and thinking
how important father's day this year was to me
because i still have my dad.
i've talked before about my dad being sick and
he is actually doing a lot a lot better!
but thinking back to news year eve when i sat
at the hospital with him for 7 days while he was
on a ventilator and machine was breathing for him...
it makes me so thankful to have him here.
i honestly didn't know if he would make it or not.
it was the scariest/worst time of my life so far.
soo i just wanted to say a few things about this guy
- is one of the nicest/easiest going kinda guys you will ever know.
- taught me to forgive and not hold grudges.
- gives second chances and third and forth.
- will help anyone in need if there was anyway possible.
- doesn't get worked up, bent out of shape, or upset easy.
- let's people run over him but only because he is so nice and believes there is good in about everyone.
- works hard and doesn't believe in taking hand outs.
- has always been there for me, good, bad, ugly.
- is my dad and i've become proud to say that because all the things we have been through.
i guess its easy to get aggravated when people
don't treat people the way we know they deserve to be treated.
and i'll sum it up with this